Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New town, new job!

Ok, so pictures of the house soon! I have been busy busy lately! Nick and I have only been in Jacksonville a little over 2 weeks and already this is week 2 of work! We had exactly one week to get the house finished decorated and all the boxes unpacked before we started work....And, we did it! Our house is a home! But, onward we go and work, work, work it is! Who does that? Take a break...get settled, breathe before you start a new job...not me! Plus, I am going to school online! Actually, I am supposed to be finishing an assignment right now...must get back to it, but I will post pictures by the end of the week!

P.S.- People keep asking what my job is, I am the Assistant Director at the Sylvan Learning Center here in Jacksonville Florida. I am going to school to get my credentials to teach, so working with kids was an easy fit.

1 comment:

  1. oh yay! so excited for you and jealous at the same time! I miss Sylvan!

    ReplyDelete