Friday, September 18, 2009

Younger for 2 more weeks!

It was Nick's 26 birthday this week! That means I get to be younger than him for 2 weeks before I also turn 26! I revel in these two weeks every year!!!

For Nick's birthday, we took a break from unpacking our house and went to the beach for a few hours... I am mad at myself for not taking a photo of Nick, he got so splotchy from not properly applying sun screen! He looked like he had hives on his chest and back! After the beach, I spent a couple of hours in the kitchen whipping up Nick a homemade birthday dinner!
Manicotti, tomato basil soup, asparagus, garlic bread and wine...yum yum! (Yes, Nick has quite a beard in this picture...he has been on strike from shaving!)
Then ice-cream cake for dessert...no, sadly I didn't make that. The cake is from Brewsters Icecream, an awesome ice-cream chain in Florida that is so delicious!
The next night, we had some Mexican food! We cracked open the bottle of Tequila Nick's dad got us...they were some of the best margaritas I have ever had! Thanks Pete!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I'm going to blog stalk you from now on- hope you don't mind ;P Yummy homemade dinner! And I LOVE Brewster's! YUMmy.

    ReplyDelete