Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Homecoming...

Nick is coming home....WHOOHOO!

Yes, I know it has only been 3 and 1/2 weeks, but it feels like FOREVER to me! Nonetheless, Nick will be flying in, or "flying off" as they call it (I still have no idea why, it makes no sense to me) tomorrow morning!

Nick...doing what he does...this deployment Nick got to fly in the 3 Star Helo...very big deal!!!

I am super excited to see him (and I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual) but with a homecoming comes a full on checklist of "to-do's" before the man of the house arrives! I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get things done. At the top of the list is getting our documents squared away for yet another move...yep, we found an off-base house and are (hopefully) finally moving into "the one"...crossing my fingers that everything goes smoothly and we can be moved into our new house before Nick leaves again! ....More on that in a later post!

Also, since September is Nick and my birthday month and we don't know how long he will be "home" we are taking a mini-trip away for the weekend! I am super excited...we are traveling to Kyoto and Hiroshima! Yippee!! (Again...more on that in a later post!)

More pictures and updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment