Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Valentine!

This Post is for my Valentine...we aren't together this year...but Nicholas Lee Holman, you are always on my mind!

"I have found the One my heart loves"
Song of Songs 3:4


This is our 7th Valentine's Day together and looking back we have made some amazing memories!

Saint Augustine 2010
Last year I was in Austin on Valentine's Day (my niece was born) and so Nick and I were apart then as well...but prior to that, we spent a weekend in Saint Augustine to celebrate Valentine's Day (and ran a 5k together)!

Valentine's Day 2009
(Milton, Florida)

Valentine's Day 2008
(Pensacola, Florida)

Valentine's Day 2007
(Norman, Oklahoma)
Nick - with puffy cheeks from just getting his wisdom teeth out 2 days prior!
Valentine's Day 2006
(Norman, Oklahoma)
And our very first Valentine's Day together in 2005!!!

To my husband, my best friend, my Valentine! I love you and miss you!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment